Fastest roller coaster in the world The Formula Rossa, ever heard of it? I bet most of the people around the world haven't heard of this monster.
Remember the last time you rode a roller coaster? Do you ask for more? Why? Is it because it's fast? or is it because it's high? or because of the magical combination of both?
Let us find out more about this world record breaking stuff, and while were at it why don't we start from where this roller coaster is located. US? nope, it is located at Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, the place is called Ferrari World.
|Ferrari World sky view|
|Felipe Massa & Fernando Alonso|
The coaster climbs 52m (171 feet), and riders experience 1.7 Gs. Formula Rossa starts inside the indoor theme park, accelerates through the dome, travels outside the park, and returns to the loading station inside the building. The train's cars have been made to look like flashy red Formula One Ferraris. Because of the speed and desert sand, riders are issued goggles.
- Speed of Magic- An immersive 4-D film presentation.
- V12- A dark ride that uses boats to travel through "12 cylinders of wonder."
- Made in Maranello- A motion simulator ride into Ferrari's factory.
- Viaggio in Italia- A Soarin'-type hang gliding simulator ride over Italy.
- Driving with Champions- Interactive 3-D show.
- The Pit Wall- An interactive experience that gives guests a chance to test their reflexes in racing simulations.
- The Racing Legends- A dark ride depicting the Ferrari story.
- Bell’Italia- Scale replicas of Italian landmarks.